Re: planet "top posters" section

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: planet "top posters" section
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 09:29, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 19:25 -0400, Greg Smith wrote:
>> Well I am not giving points for design here. I was just saying a little
>> more community flavor over the pimping we are currently doing is in
>> order.
>
> Pretty sure it was you that used to argue with me (on a fairly regular
> basis) that our contributing companies are part of the community
> too....

To avoid this issue getting stalled by endless bikeshedding, I have
applied the version that I think most people agreed upon - or at least
that fewest disagreed with.

We can keep the discussion going about further changes, of course, but
at least we have something done now.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: