Re: Postgres 7.0.2-2 on Red Hat 7.0?

От teg@redhat.com (Trond Eivind Glomsrød)
Тема Re: Postgres 7.0.2-2 on Red Hat 7.0?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Steve Wolfe" <steve@iboats.com> writes:

> > Distributions should never touch /usr/local.
>
>   They also shouldn't do things like install root passwords without md5
> cryptography (or a hundred other things), but that doesn't seem to bother
> RedHat.

FWIW, when installing Red Hat Linux you get to choose what you want
with MD5 being the default.

Anyway, since there doesn't seem to be any substance in your mails
but your wish for Red Hat-bashing, I'll end my participation here
unless something interesting comes up.

--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 7.0.2-2 on Red Hat 7.0?
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 7.0.2-2 on Red Hat 7.0?