Re: Postgresql usage clip.

От Gunnar R|nning
Тема Re: Postgresql usage clip.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Erich <hh@cyberpass.net> writes:

> What an insulting article!  They say that PostgreSQL is "equal" in
> efficiency to MS SQL.  The rest of it was pretty good, though.

And Oracle. I would love to see more "neutral" performance tests between
databases though. I suppose MS SQL could be could good for somethings as it
is based on the code bought from Sybase.

Still, the effiency can be a lot of things. I like PostgreSQL mainly
because I can develop and deploy applications in a cost efficient way with
it. But this equation will ofcourse depend on your organizations demands
and skills.

Regards,

    Gunnar