Re: Fwd: Re: [BUGS] BUG #6253: JDBC driver: getIndexInfo() returns quotes around quoted column names

От Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson
Тема Re: Fwd: Re: [BUGS] BUG #6253: JDBC driver: getIndexInfo() returns quotes around quoted column names
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Laurian Vostinar <lvostinar@servoy.com> writes:

> Can someone fix this issue, please ?

Given

  create table x( "I""D" int4 not null, primary key("I""D") );
  create unique index x_plus on x (("I""D" + 17 ));

I get

  I"D
  (("I""D" + 17))

on 8.2 while it's

  "I""D"

on 9.1; or >= 8.3.

In the case of expression indexes, what do you expect to recieve?  How
would one differentiate between the literal column name ((1)) and an
expression?

[snip]

--
   Johann Oskarsson                http://www.2ndquadrant.com/    |[]
   PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services  --+--

   Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/