Re: Onject Database Survey ... Help needed ...

От Gunnar R|nning
Тема Re: Onject Database Survey ... Help needed ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:

> I'm just starting to go through the sections, so right now, none of them
> have answers yet ... if ppl could help by reading through and providing
> answers so that I can provide as accurate of information as possible, it
> should give for a good initial showing for PgSQL on the Object stage ...

I honestly don't make sense of some of the survey questions. On the Java
Map Generation for instance, I feel the possible are answers is not close
to reality  at all - and there is not very much pgsql specific work in this
process either... I usually have a XML representation of the schema that is
transformed by XSL into SQL schema and docs. The same XML schema is then
used to create the basic object model for the schema by using straight
class to relation mapping.

regards,
Gunnar