Re: Authentication failed when Password contains Japaneese Charecters

От Shivender Devarakonda
Тема Re: Authentication failed when Password contains Japaneese Charecters
Дата
Re: Authentication failed when Password contains Japaneese Charecters  (Ader Javier <javierader@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

When I did the psql -l I see the following DBs in my local environment:

C:\PostgreSQL\bin>psql -l
        List of databases
   Name    |  Owner   | Encoding
 cmdb     | admin    | UTF8
 postgres  | postgres | SQL_ASCII
 template0 | postgres | SQL_ASCII
 template1 | postgres | SQL_ASCII

I am using cmdb which is UTF8.

I think it is consistent with my application? any thoughts what might be wrong.

Thanks,
Shivender