Re: [ANN] pg.el v0.2 -- Emacs Lisp interface to PostgreSQL

От Eric Marsden
Тема Re: [ANN] pg.el v0.2 -- Emacs Lisp interface to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
 tl> Would the CL version be available for the Postgres source tree? tl> It could form a basis for a generic
implementation(with, of tl> course, some socket-specific stuff).

ok, that is probably the best solution. I will have to clean it up a
little first, but if I remember correctly I wrote wrappers for the
socket code in CLISP, CMUCL and ACL.

--
Eric Marsden
It's elephants all the way down