Re: Simple Insert Problem

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Simple Insert Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Gonzo,

> F*** you and the high horse you rode in on.

Please restrain yourself from posting strong language to the list.  If
you want to use stong language at me, please e-mail it directly.

Further, I e-mailed an apology for touching a nerve, but you appear to
have supplied an invalid reply-to address -- thus forcing me to reply to
the list.

> Gonzo,
>
> Maybe that question belongs in the pgsql-novice list instead. This
> list is
> for the experts like myself.

Hey, you're right.  I'll use something similar to that reply next time.

-Josh