Re: Re: Date Time Functions - ANSI SQL ?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Re: Date Time Functions - ANSI SQL ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Gonzo,

> > I'm trying to find a pgSQL source that documents the Non-Standard
> > pgSQL stuff, the stuff that will break when attempting to execute
> > against mySQL/Oracle/MSSQLServer etc...

Almost anything you port will break MS SQL Server (7.0 and 6.5, anyway).
SQL Server is so far off the ANSI standard for Dates & Times that no
application may be ported from another server which relies on dates and
time manipulation.

FYI.

-Josh Berkus

                                       Josh Berkus