Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1

От
Тема Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 02 May 2005 00:25:33 -0400Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>Jaime Casanova <systemguards@gmail.com> writes:
>> Actually, i can't see what's the problem. :)
>
>I think the issue is "how long does it take for the
>rollback to happen?"
>
> ....so I'll beat up on the database people to override
'em instead.  Perhaps the database people don't know the
issues and can be browbeaten more easily."

Never,  How can ppl change TCP timeouts because PostgreSQL
can run on different OS. I dont want to browbeat you. All
thing i want is to provide a good mechanism to slove this
problem on PostgreSQL like others databases etc. Oracle,
MSSQL, PervasiveSQL and so...

Adnan DURSUN
ASRIN Bilişim Hiz.Ltd.