Re: SQL question

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: SQL question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Deepali,

>            I have a simple question about nested SQL statements. I
> remember
> having learnt of another way of writing nested SQL statements, using
> Joins I
> guess. ...
I'm afraid that your question is much to general to be answered.
Frankly, I'm not sure what you mean by "nested SQL statement."  Further,
It sounds like you need some general knowledge.  SInce this is an
internship, ask them to buy you some books:

................Database Design for Mere Mortals
any/all of:.....PostgreSQL Introduction & Concepts
................SQL for Smarties

> Also, would you be able to tell me how to use
> nested DQL quesry/join query with an ADO command object, i.e the
> commandtext
> property? Thank you for your help.

This is the wrong list for questions about ADO.  Try pgsql-interfaces
instead, or perhaps MSDN (msdn.microsoft.com).

Good luck!

-Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Problem in running the postmaster
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: Procedures cannot take more than 16 arguments