Problems with PG_DUMP and restore

От Josh Berkus
Тема Problems with PG_DUMP and restore
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Folks,

In an effort to do some general cleanup in my database functions, I
dumped the schema (pgdump -s) and the data (pgdump -a) to seperate text
files.

I editied and restored the schema fine. However, when I attemped to
restore the data (via \i filename), it failed selectively; some tables
were restored but many were not. No errors were logged.

Can someone give me some help? The application is due next week, and I
can't afford this setback. Grazie.

-Josh

                                       Josh Berkus
  Complete information technology      josh@agliodbs.com