Re: Do Stored Procedures exist (Besides FUNCTIONs)

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Do Stored Procedures exist (Besides FUNCTIONs)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Art,

> 1. ability to call a function (Like a store procedure call) ?

SELECT function_name(params);

> 2. Ability to return multiple values  ?
>
> Are both of these on the TODO list ?.

Just #2.  And, as I said, there is some limited ability to return
 mutliple values now.  I just don't know how to use it.  Hopefully
 another developer will speak up.

If, however, you're looking to post Oracle stored procedures unaltered,
 with multiple output params or returning recordsets straight to the
 buffer, don't expect it until Postgres 7.5 at the earliest.

-Josh Berkus

Сообщение: Re: Do Stored Procedures exist (Besides FUNCTIONs)
Сообщение: Re: Do Stored Procedures exist (Besides FUNCTIONs)