Re: phppgadmin

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: phppgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Jochen,

> I use phppgadmin and I don't really like it!

Hey, watch it.  Some of the phppgadmin developers may be reading this
 message.  :-)

> Are there some other frontends for beginners to admin postgres?

Yes.

1. PGAccess:  Windows and Linux.  Somewhat out-of-date, and has
 problems on KDE 2.2.
2. PGAdminII:  Windows Only.  Very user-friendly ODBC-based GUI.

Also some IDEs, such as Borland's Kylix, include management tools for
 PostgreSQL.  See the archives of the Pgsql-Announce list for links to
 various postgres-supporting products.

-Josh