Re: Transaction Id wraparounds

От Amin Abdulghani
Тема Re: Transaction Id wraparounds
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the replies. As for the warning message,
probably
it may be better to put it at the DB connection time.
Another option might be to possibly do a forced automatic
VACUUM in such cases  and thus avoid any potential
integrity problem. This could possibly be a configuration
option FORCE_VACUUM if age(FrozenXID)>threshold.

Thanks..
Amin