Re: postgres 7.2.1 parse bug

От Amin Abdulghani
Тема Re: postgres 7.2.1 parse bug
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

We use  Postgres extensively for our applications
and it works great for us. Recently we have hit an
array  bug ( at least to us it seems like a bug :) )
  posted down. The bug appears to have
been introduced in 7.2.1. Our applications use array
columns extensively, so its of concern to us. We want to
make sure this bug hasn't compromised other parts of the
array code. Would it be correct to assume that this
is isolated and that the rest of the array code remains
stable?

Thanks..
Amin