Re: Trouble with MS Access-to-postgresql export

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Trouble with MS Access-to-postgresql export
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Mark,

> Can someone tell me, not too harshly, what the hell else I need to
> do?

Beats me.  You're already ahead of me when it comes to Pgsql-on-windows
configuration.  Some resources you might try:

PGAdmin:  http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/  PGadmin II comes with a
unified MSI installer for the latest ODBC drivers, etc.  It also include
a nifty Admin interface.

pgsql-odbc
pgsql-cygwin
These two mailing lists are devoted to postgres-on-windows users.  try
posting your question to each (one at a time, please!).

Also Wrox Press' "Beginning Databases With PostgreSQL" (see
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/bookreviews.php ) contains a whole
chapter on setting up PostgreSQL and Cygwin.

-Josh

                                       Josh Berkus
  Complete information technology      josh@agliodbs.com