Re: Increasing MAX_ARGS

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Increasing MAX_ARGS
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Tom,

> Sigh, I was certainly not firing on all cylinders last night.

Well, that's what you get for doing e-mail until midnight.  :-P

> That *is* the spelling of the message in 7.1 and before --- see
> catalog/pg_proc.c.  Are you certain that you recompiled with the new
> setting of FUNC_MAX_ARGS?  Unless you did configure --enable-depend,
> config.h changes generally require "make clean" before "make all" to
> ensure that the changes propagate.

That would be the problem, then.  I didn't know about the "make clean"
or the "--enable-depend".  Like I said, I'm strictly high-level
languages ...

I'll re-compile as soon as I finish helping my client with the current
network emergency, and report back.

-Josh

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: