Re: Returning data from function

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Returning data from function
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Sharon,

> I've mainly worked with Oracle in the past, so I need your help with
> this:
> I'm creating the code for web based reports for a client.  I need to
> recieve
> parameters
> and return a resultset.

This functionality does not currently work in PostgreSQL.  Some form of
rowset-returning functions are expected for ver. 7.2 (any week now,
really ...) but I'm not certain they will do waht you want.

For more discussion, check the archives of the PGSQL-SQL list, where
this topic has surfaced multiple times.

-Josh

                                       Josh Berkus
  Complete information technology      josh@agliodbs.com