Re: Permission on insert rules

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Permission on insert rules
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Luis,

> That's what I already made. The problem is when I do the update, I
> permission denied in all the tables for update and insert. The user
> that's making this operation only have select privilege.
> Any way, I'm using version 7.2.1-2 for debian.

I can't reproduce the problem, and permissions did not get fixed
between 7.2.1 and 7.2.3.   So I'm pretty sure that you're missing
something, somewhere.

Please post:

1) The table definitions for the tables being updated.
2) The view definition and permissions
3) The Rules statements defined on the view
4) A copy of your database session where your update is denied,
including the exact error message received.

Without that information, no futher help is available.

-Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: