Re: Permanent alias for postgresql table

От Marco Lechner
Тема Re: Permanent alias for postgresql table
Дата
Re: Permanent alias for postgresql table  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Re: Permanent alias for postgresql table  (Lennin Caro <lennin.caro@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Mina,

thanks for your answer. I thought about that, but don't
views decrease performance, because they are "calculated"
on access?

Marco