Re: Re: [HACKERS] Counting bool flags in a complex query

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] Counting bool flags in a complex query
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Tom,

> Just FYI, I have committed code for 7.1 that allows ORDER
> BY to work
> correctly for a UNION'd query.  A limitation is that you
> can only do
> ordering on columns that are outputs of the UNION:

As far as I know, that limitation is standard to all SQL
that supports UNION; the relational calculus (I'm told) is
impossible otherwise.

So ... we keep hearing about all the fantastic fixes in 7.1.
When will a stable build show up? :-)

-Josh

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: