Re: Server not Starting

От raghavendra t
Тема Re: Server not Starting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Shoaib,

Thank you very much, now its working after creating the file with 256k.
I also thank everyone who has supported me in this thread.

Regards
Raghavendra

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Shoaib Mir <shoaibmir@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 6:30 PM, raghavendra t <raagavendra.rao@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Shoaib,

I have the file with postgres permission on it, but , surprisingly its 0k .

[postgres@dbarhel564 ~]# cd /usr/local/pgsql/mypg/pg_clog/
[postgres@dbarhel564 pg_clog]# ll -lh
total 0
-rw-rw-r-- 1 postgres postgres 0 Apr 12 12:54 0000
[postgres@dbarhel564 pg_clog]#
any step to change this.

Thats incorrect, you do not have any files in there! "total 0 means no files" the folder is empty. Looks like someone deleted the files from there, to resolve it create the zero filled file as I mentioned in my last email.