Undeliverable Message

От
Тема Undeliverable Message
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
To:            ISMTP@SFRA0046@Servers[<pgsql-interfaces-digest@hub.org>]
Subject:       pgsql-interfaces-digest V1 #411

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.
VNM3043:  DE_VOLDER Fabrice@ATR_EXPL_LYON1@SFR_DO_CNTR_EST

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL
  The message cannot be delivered because the  recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of   messages, as set by
thesystem administrator.  The  recipient must delete some messages before any  other messages can be delivered.   The
maximummessage limit for a user's mailbox is   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.    Administrators
canset message limits using the   Mailbox  Settings function available in the   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

  When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the   user must delete some of the messages before   the mailbox can accept
anymore incoming messages.

----------------------  Original Message Follows  ----------------------

pgsql-interfaces-digest     Thursday, July 8 1999     Volume 01 : Number 411

[INTERFACES] JDBC escape problem
RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC escape problem
Libpq and Borland C++ Builder 4
RE: [INTERFACES] Libpq and Borland C++ Builder 4
RE: [INTERFACES] Libpq and Borland C++ Builder 4
java and postgresql 6.5
java in postgresql 65
libpq AND C++ Builder
No suitable driver
transactions in libpq++ require new connection?
Postgresql + lo
Re: [INTERFACES] libpq AND C++ Builder
NEW WEB INTERFACE for PostgreSQL
Re: [INTERFACES] Postgresql + lo
Re: [INTERFACES] transactions in libpq++ require new connection?