Undeliverable Message

От
Тема Undeliverable Message
Дата
Список pgsql-general
To:            ISMTP@SFRA0046@Servers[<pgsql-general-digest@hub.org>]
Subject:       pgsql-general-digest V1 #220

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

    VNM3043:  DE_VOLDER Fabrice@ATR_EXPL_LYON1@SFR_DO_CNTR_EST

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.
    The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

pgsql-general-digest     Friday, February 12 1999     Volume 01 : Number 220

Re: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
Re: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
Re: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
unsubscribe pgsql-general
unsubscribe pgsql-general
Re: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
Re: Problems compiling
Undeliverable Message