Undeliverable Message

От
Тема Undeliverable Message
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
To:            ISMTP@SFRA0046@Servers[<pgsql-interfaces-digest@hub.org>]
Subject:       pgsql-interfaces-digest V1 #357

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.
VNM3043:  DE_VOLDER Fabrice@ATR_EXPL_LYON1@SFR_DO_CNTR_EST

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL
  The message cannot be delivered because the  recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of   messages, as set by
thesystem administrator.  The  recipient must delete some messages before any  other messages can be delivered.   The
maximummessage limit for a user's mailbox is   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.    Administrators
canset message limits using the   Mailbox  Settings function available in the   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

  When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the   user must delete some of the messages before   the mailbox can accept
anymore incoming messages.

----------------------  Original Message Follows  ----------------------

pgsql-interfaces-digest      Monday, May 24 1999      Volume 01 : Number 357

Undeliverable Message
Undeliverable Message
[none]
Re: [GENERAL] Problems with INSERT INTO?
Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG feature
JDBC getQuote Call
ODBC with VISUAL BASIC applications to access POSTGRESQL db on LINUX??
JDBC to remote site
dynamic IPs
ODBC to access POSTGRESQL on LINUX - take 2
dynamic IPs
[INTERFACES] MSAccess problem deleting rows
Re: [INTERFACES] dynamic IPs

[...]

pgsql-interfaces-digest      Sunday, May 23 1999      Volume 01 : Number 356

Undeliverable Message
Re: [INTERFACES] What to use to get number of tuples in a query
Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG feature

[...]

pgsql-interfaces-digest     Saturday, May 22 1999     Volume 01 : Number 355

ECPG feature
jdbc - getArray
jdbc - number of updated rows
Error with JDBC