Re: The statistics and other tabs not working on MacOSX

От dtduty
Тема Re: The statistics and other tabs not working on MacOSX
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Weong guy.   I'm windowsXP.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
Date: 04/25/2013 05:31 (GMT-09:00)
To: Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com>
Cc: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] The statistics and other tabs not working on MacOSX

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Please enable SQL level logging, delete any existing logfile, and then
>> login and reproduce the issue, ensuring you click on each of the tabs
>> when a table is selected. Then, send over the logfile.
>>

> See attached file.

It certainly seems to be running the queries I'd expect. Can you try
resetting the view please (View -> Default View)?

>> Just drag a tab near an edge of a panel, and when it lights up blue to
>> indicate when the tab will dock, let go of the tab.
>>

> Some parts of the screen highlight in blue but when I release the button the
> tab goes away and nothing happens. Most peculiar.

wxAUI can be a little picky about the positioning, but it shouldn't be
too difficult to do. Resetting the view may well help.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company