Re: CVS compile problem

От Rene Pijlman
Тема Re: CVS compile problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:43:59 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:
>I am seeing the following error from Array.java.  Any idea?

I've briefly looked at it and all these errors are caused by
org/postgresql/jdbc2/Array.java calling methods in
org/postgresql/Field.java which are not there.

This is related to the patch that Barry Lind posted last
wednesday: "This patch moves the logic that looks up TypeOid,
PGTypeName, and SQLTypeName from Field to Connection."

It seems that his patch for
./src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/Array.java has not
been applied, ...

>FYI, I had applied the V3 array patch to the wrong directory.
>The current CVS has the proper version and that is where this
>error is coming from.

... or has perhaps been overwritten by a re-apply of an older
patch.

Regards,
René Pijlman