Re: invalid abstime to timestamp error only on specific date range

От zhong ming wu
Тема Re: invalid abstime to timestamp error only on specific date range
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> zhong ming wu <mr.z.m.wu@gmail.com> writes:
>
> The closest thing I can find to that in the code is
>
>        cannot convert abstime "invalid" to timestamp

Yes this is the message.

There were invalid values in that table at first.  Then I deleted
such entries and tried the same query and got the same message.

The query is four table joins but in order to pin-point the problem
I pruned it down to as simple as what I posted originally.

In any case I reloaded the data and on this second pass
I stopped receiving the error.  The reloading scripts were
different and I don't know what that did to the reloaded data.

Thanks