Efficient intersect operation (Full Text Search)

От Allan Kamau
Тема Efficient intersect operation (Full Text Search)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have a brief question - I can provide more information if it is not clear.

I would like to perform pairwise intersect operations between several
pairs of sets (where a set is a list or vector of labels), I have many
such pairs of sets and the counts of their elements may vary greatly.

Is there a way to perform to "AND" two tsvectors and get the resulting
intersect as another tsvector?

Allan.