Re: How to configure the postmaster daemon so that it accepts TCP connections?

От Ankuj Gupta
Тема Re: How to configure the postmaster daemon so that it accepts TCP connections?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I found out . Its is in /var/lib/pgsql/data .

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's in /var/lib/pgsql on fedora, but I won't make a
bet.  You can use locate to find it (maybe):

sudo locate postgresql.conf

--
When fascism comes to America, it will be intolerance sold as diversity.