Re: What CASE tools and clients for Postgres?

От Sam Staton
Тема Re: What CASE tools and clients for Postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Aren't Nassi-Schneiderman diagrams primarily for describing control
flow, not data modelling? The examples here, for example, allow
creation of a NS diagram and then generated the relevant C or Pascal
code.

Thanks for the links anyhow, they may well come in useful.