Re: 3rd RFD: comp.databases.postgresql (was: comp.databases.postgresql.*)

От Robert McClenon
Тема Re: 3rd RFD: comp.databases.postgresql (was: comp.databases.postgresql.*)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3 Dec 2004 20:34:36 GMT, Woodchuck Bill <bwr607@hotmail.com> wrote:

>David Harmon <source@netcom.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:29:40 +0000 (UTC) in news.groups, Marc G.
>> Fournier From: <scrappy@hub.org> wrote,
>>>The pgsql.* hierarchy is a not a private one, it is a public one
>>>carried by several of the large usenet servers.
>>
>> What are the rules for creating new groups in pgsgl.*?
>>

>Fiat-only by Marc. ;-)

I think that the term that is occasionally used is that the hierarchy
has a hierarchy czar.  That is the most straightforward way to manage
a hierarchy.  I did not say that it was the best or the worst, only
the most straightforward.  It doesn't address the question of what
happens if the czar disappears, for instance.

     - -   Bob McClenon

Сообщение: Re: [SOLVED] Re: initdb error: "could not identify current directory" (or, what have i done now?)
Сообщение: Re: [SOLVED] Re: initdb error: "could not identify current