[pg_rewind] Request for command line switch to prevent removal of stored procedures

От Rainer Brestan
Тема [pg_rewind] Request for command line switch to prevent removal of stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
themafter end of operation.</div><div>This makes it impossible to run twice
possibleto demote and sync automatically to the new master (when it is promoted), because it needs only few
impossiblefor the resource agent to guarantee only one node will cann pg_rewind at the same time.</div><div>Especially
whenthe Postgres resource is in different clusters configured.</div><div>One slave (which calls pg_rewind) will remove
switchto pg_rewind, which does not remove the stored procedures at end of operation and check for existance on start
existingall the time in the database.</div><div>And we can integrate a recover feature into Pacemaker for Postgres

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: