Negative values for obj_id: SELECT statements throwing errors inquery editor

От Holger Kopp-Musick
Тема Negative values for obj_id: SELECT statements throwing errors inquery editor
Дата
Re: Negative values for obj_id: SELECT statements throwing errors inquery editor  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I'm using pgAdmin 4.12 in desktop mode on Win 10 1809, databases are 10.9 on CentOS 7.6. When executing any SELECT in
thequery editor, I get no data but the following error message:
Operator does not exist: - oid

I understand that converting the negative value of attrelid causes that error (full internal statement below,
apparentlyby \web\pgadmin\tools\sqleditor\templates\sqleditor\sql\default\primary_keys.sql):

SELECT at.attname, at.attnum, ty.typname
FROM pg_attribute at LEFT JOIN pg_type ty ON (ty.oid = at.atttypid)
WHERE attrelid=-1769161114::oid AND attnum =
ANY ((SELECT con.conkey FROM pg_class rel LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_constraint con ON con.conrelid=rel.oid AND con.contype='p'
WHERErel.relkind IN ('r','s','t') AND rel.oid = -1769161114::oid)::oid[])

Strange enough, showing the first 100 rows via the menu works as expected and I couldn't reproduce that error neither
ona 9.6 database (on Windows localhost) nor with pgAdmin 4.12 running on Linux (also desktop mode); pgAdmin 4.10 and
pgAdmin3 are also working without flaws.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Holger