Re: Deadlock with one table - PostgreSQL is doing it right

От Rakesh Kumar
Тема Re: Deadlock with one table - PostgreSQL is doing it right
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> The tool Im using is "sqlplus". By default you are always in a transaction and
> auto-commit only occur on exit.

Its been a while since I worked with oracle. I remember I use to add the following two lines at the top:
SET AUTOCOMMIT OFF
whenever SQLERROR EXIT ROLLBACK

IIRC, adding the above ensures that at the first error, oracle will rollback all changes , unless you add a DDL in the
transactionwhich auto commits all changes.