Aw: Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Aw: Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Even I used postgreSQL Large Objects by referring this link to store and retrieve large files (As bytea not working)
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/largeobjects.html

But even now I am unable to fetch the data at once from large objects

select lo_get(oid);

Here I'm getting the same error message.

But if I use select data from pg_large_object where loid = 49374
Then I can fetch the data but in page wise (data splitting into rows of each size 2KB)

So, here how can I fetch the data at single step rather than page by page without any error.

And I'm just wondering how do many applications storing huge amount of data in GBs? I know that there is 1GB limit for
eachfield set by postgreSQL. If so, how to deal with these kind of situations? Would like to know about this to deal
withreal time scenarios.

https://github.com/lzlabs/pg_dumpbinary/blob/master/README.md
might be of help

Karsten