Aw: Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Aw: Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> You would need to wrap the function creation calls into some automation to generate and store those diffs, comparing
itback, etc, but that may be doable. I would also generate new diffs right after major version updates of the database
(abefore and after of the output of pg_get_functiondef, applied to the stored diff?).

I wonder whether that would tie the sanity check to a particular PG version.

I mean, pg_get_functiondef output being a server runtime artifact it might
well change between server versions, no ?

Best,
Karsten

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: sort performance better with little memory than big memory
От: "jacktby@gmail.com"
Сообщение: How to repair my plan modify error?