Re: Cannot remember what to do to get the information_schema, pg_catalog etc showing.

От Rainer Bauer
Тема Re: Cannot remember what to do to get the information_schema, pg_catalog etc showing.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Johan Nel wrote:

>Did an installation of PostgreSQL on a new laptop and I just cannot
>remember which .sql script to run to have the above schemas showing in
>pgAdmin or is it something to do with a checkbox/setting during
>installation?

File > Options... > Display > [x] Show System Objects in the treeview

After refreshingh the treeview you find the information schema in
[database] > Catalogs > ANSI (information_schame) > Catalog Objects

Rainer