Re: PLJava and Database Meta Data

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: PLJava and Database Meta Data
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Markus,

>Did you do anything concerning custom datatypes (e. G. PostGIS) yet?
>
>The pgjdbc PGobject interface will need some overhaul (or a complete
>rework) to make use of the binary representation with V3 protocol
>support, maybe that you (PLJava), the pgjdbc pepole, we (PostGIS) and
>others could join to create a common interface, enabling users to use
>the same extension jar for both client and server side.

Nothing has been done in this area for PLJava yet. I'm definitely in
favor of your suggestion. If anything can be done to converge efforts
and API's, it should be done.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Markus Schaber
Сообщение: Re: PLJava and Database Meta Data
От: Antony Paul
Сообщение: ERROR: column "total_cost" is of type numeric but expression is of type character varying