Re: Attention PL authors: want to be listed in template table?

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: Attention PL authors: want to be listed in template table?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Actually, I've just been discussing this with Red Hat's gcj people in
> connection with a different project.  What they say is that the Java
> security manager is completely implemented now, but what is still
> missing is that it's possible to bypass Java security if you can execute
> untrusted bytecode.  So if I understand correctly, a gcj environment is
> secure as long as you can prevent hacked-up class files from getting
> into your classpath.

That's great news for PL/Java (and for Java in general of course). Did
they mention a release date?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: James William Pye
Сообщение: Re: PQ versions request message
От: Thomas Hallgren
Сообщение: Re: Attention PL authors: want to be listed in template table?