Re: BLOBs etc

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: BLOBs etc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris,

> Well you've summarized the problem, but you certainly haven't given any
> concrete suggestions on how this could actually be done.  I'm not sure
> this even qualifies as handwaving.

Hmm, handwaving or not, your statement "getting it to do something of
this magnitude is out of the question" perhaps triggerd a certain urge
to define what "something" really is about.

My intention was to "summarize the problem" and show that it isn't that
big a deal. I don't think it would take that much of an imagination to
figure out what needs to be done.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren