Re: What has happened to pgxs?

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: What has happened to pgxs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>I tried to compile PL/Java against PostgreSQL 8.1beta2. I use pgxs and
>>until now that has been just fine. Now pgxs suggests that the include
>>files reside under /usr/local/pgsql. They don't of course. Not on my
>>windows box anyway :-)
>>
>>I think it stems from the src/Makefile.global. On line 59 it reads:
>>
>>prefix := /usr/local/pgsql
>>
>>I guess I'm missing something. Can someone explain to me what I need to
>>change?
>>

>Take a look at Makefile.global.in.  That value is defined by the
>--prefix flag when you run configure.  The default is /usr/local/pgsql,
>and I am guessing you need to change that default on Win32.

I'm using a pre-compiled installation of PostgreSQL. All I want to do is
use pgxs to be able to compile PL/Java.

There is other stuff that seems strange to me. Why do you append
'postgresql' to the include directories further down in the file? I had
to remove that in order to compile.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: What has happened to pgxs?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Why does VACUUM FULL bother locking pages?