Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

>On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 08:50:30AM +0200, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>I've installed PostgreSQL 8.1-beta2 as a service on my Windows-XP box.
>>It runs fine but I get repeated messages like this in the log:
>>
>>  2005-09-29 00:41:09 FATAL:  could not duplicate socket 1880 for use
>>in backend: error code 10038
>>

>That's from postmaster.c:write_inheritable_socket(). Error 10038 is
>WSAENOTSOCK. Very odd, time to get out the debugger? Get a backtrace at
>least.

I finally managed to debug the postmaster and I'm now pretty sure the
message is not from the postmaster itself. I put a breakpoint where the
message is printed (postmaster.c:3762) and in errstart() where elevel >=
ERROR (elog.c:152) but I never get there although the message is
printed. I know that my debugger works because if I put a break on
elog.c:194 it stops for other messages.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: effective SELECT from child tables
От: mark@mark.mielke.cc
Сообщение: Re: effective SELECT from child tables