Re: What has happened to pgxs?

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: What has happened to pgxs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry, that conclusion was wrong. What happens is:
1. I change the prefix in Makefile.global to say,
C:/Progra~1/PostgreSQL/8.1-beta2 (this is  the default for the installer).
2. I compile.

That triggers the append of 'postgresql' on all directories since my
install location *does not* contain the word 'postgres' nor 'pgsql'.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren