Re: OUT parameters in PL/Java

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: OUT parameters in PL/Java
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Looking at the code, it appears that the java call handler *has* been
> called once,
indeed. Obviously I didn't pay too much attention to the trace.

> and what it returned was a tuple that didn't carry any
> type identification.  This is probably because you didn't call
> BlessTupleDesc.  nodeFunctionscan.c formerly did that, and I suppose
> it should keep doing it for backwards compatibility.  I put back the
> call...

I hope that doesn't have a negative performance impact in general. If
so, I'd be happy to add the missing BlessTupleDesc at my end instead.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Tzahi Fadida
Сообщение: Multicolumn hash tables space complexity.
От: ElayaRaja S
Сообщение: Help - Urgent