Re: Escaping strings for inclusion into SQL queries

От Florian Weimer
Тема Re: Escaping strings for inclusion into SQL queries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Florian Weimer <Florian.Weimer@rus.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:

> We therefore suggest that a string escaping function is included in a
> future version of PostgreSQL and libpq.  A sample implementation is
> provided below, along with documentation.

We have now released a description of the problems which occur when a
string escaping function is not used:

http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/advisories/apache_auth.php

What further steps are required to make the suggested patch part of
the official libpq library?

Thanks,
--
Florian Weimer                       Florian.Weimer@RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE