回复: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database

От 孤傲小二~阿沐
Тема 回复: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello, thank you for your busy reply. The purpose of this development is to learn PostgreSQL's lexical parsing process in depth, and it has no substantial effect. You can ignore this. The limitation of the scene can also be ignored.

The problem now is that select √ 1024; can be used normally, but it will affect the existing functions.

I don’t know why this happened. Please forgive me for not clarifying my focus.

发件人: "David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2021年11月12日(星期五) 中午12:23
收件人: "孤傲小二~阿沐"<2903807914@qq.com>;
抄送: "pgsql-general"<pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org>;
主题: Re: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 8:42 PM 孤傲小二~阿沐 <2903807914@qq.com> wrote:
I added a √ operator to scan.l.

Why?

The sqrt function is still used internally, but there is a problem now, which affects the := and .. operators of the database.

Someone else will have to volunteer their time to cover this learning curve (I couldn't even if I wanted to).  But given that what you are trying to accomplish is not something we'd likely consider adding to the core server (we created CREATE OPERATOR instead) that seems like a bit of an ask.

# Description of Requirement:
1、select √ num1; function
2、The value of num1 is required to be: [0,9223372036854775807]
3、√ The operation does not allow decimals

Per 2 the value of num1 is a decimal yet per 3 the operation is required to not allow decimals?

David J.

Сообщение: Re: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database