Re: Re: Support plpgsql multi-range in conditional control

От songjinzhou
Тема Re: Re: Support plpgsql multi-range in conditional control
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello, this usage scenario is from Oracle's PL/SQL language (I have been doing the function development of PL/SQL language for some time). I think this patch is very practical and will expand our for loop scenario. In short, I look forward to your reply.

Happy Chinese New Year!

songjinzhou(2903807914@qq.com)

Maybe you didn't understand my reply. Without some significant real use case, I am strongly against the proposed feature and merging your patch to upstream. I don't see any reason to enhance language with this feature.

Regards

Pavel