Re:Re: backend process was crashed when using zabbix monitor

От 梁博
Тема Re:Re: backend process was crashed when using zabbix monitor
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
>I have a question for 梁博: Does pgpool happen to be involved here? That
>was a factor in the bug report back in April. It's not impossible that
>it's part of the problem here, too.

Pgpool is not used in our system(pgbouncer is used in our system).ZABBIX monitoring is deployed locally.

发送时间: 2019年1月1日(星期二) 9:27
收件人: "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>;
抄送: "梁博" <12020405@qq.com>;"pgsql-sql" <pgsql-sql@lists.postgresql.org>;
主题: Re: backend process was crashed when using zabbix monitor

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 7:36 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> It would be worth updating to current (9.6.11) just on general principles.
> I'm too lazy to check the release notes to see whether we fixed any
> memory-stomp bugs since 9.6.8, but we've certainly fixed many bugs since
> then.

My guess is the same as it was back in April: tuplestore and/or one of
its callers gets confused about some aspect of resource management,
leading to a double-free.

Last time it was also a view that expands to a function call
(pg_buffercache, rather than pg_stat_statements).

--
Peter Geoghegan

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: